At a Glance
About Duracell Automotive
This Duracell 019 / DA100 Advanced Car Battery has maximum power for starting and for the vehicle systems.
This power source meets the highest demands of leading vehicle manufacturers, so it is the ideal battery for the modern car. Its construction combines full calcium technology for improved starting power, with the highest possible safety via the double lid. This battery lid ensures the acid is fully contained even if the battery is tipped up or rolls over.
Additional features include improved protection against external ignition, anti static buildup protection, and dual option remote venting. Ideal for modern SUVís.
This Duracell Advanced battery offers optimized cold cranking values, robust cyclic capability and is completely maintenance free.
This is also known as a type 019 battery.
019 / DA100 At a Glance
- High performance battery for modern cars with many on-board electronics
- Improved cold crank characteristics, maximum starting power
- Modern calcium technology _ zero maintenance
- Supports high on-board power due to robust cyclical behaviour
- Maximum leak and external ignition protection, superior ESD-safety
- Vibration resistant due to the bonding of the plates to the battery floor
- Product classification with UK number and EN/SAE cold crank power
Product Code 019 / DA100 Capacity 100Ah Voltage 12v Capacity at 20-hour Rate 100Ah Cold Cranking Performance EN1 820A Mean Weight with Acid 24kg Terminal Type T1 Length 354mm Width 175mm Height 190mm Total Height 190mm Battery Layout 0 Base Hold Down B13 Size 19 Warranty 4 Year
Long Life, Power, innovation
The new force on Europe's streets. Duracell this name stands for ultimate durability and life, maximum power in extreme situations and continuous further product development. Modern vehicles now make massive demands on starter batteries.
Duracell Batteries are constructed, to deliver maximum performance and reliable starting every single day, and in all conditions.
The product range from the Starter the entry into the Duracell brand, and continue through the Advanced, the AGM and EFB types for start stop applications, up to the ultimate hard working Professional for trucks, buses and agricultural vehicles.