Shield Performance Plus EFB Batteries matches or exceeds the original specification as supplied to the car makers for their high-performance & premium vehicles, making them ideal for cars with lots of electrical equipment whether factory or retro fitted.
- Approximately 270,000 starts.
- For lower specification Start/Stop vehicles.
- Sealed tip/tilt double lid - Reduces water loss by up to 30%.
- VDA roll over test compliant.
- High charge acceptance envelope type separators anti-sulphation technology.
- Carbon/Lithium plate additives
- Integrated flame arrestor
- OE Quality, Performance & Specification
- + 170% Improved Dynamic Charge Acceptance (DCA).
- + 100% Increased Cyclic Durability.
The correct choice of Battery:-
When replacing a battery it is important to keep to the original battery technology. If the vehicle has “Start Stop” technology & is fitted with an AGM battery it MUST be replaced with an AGM battery of the correct specification, the same goes for EFB batteries.
NEVER reduce the technology in an attempt to reduce costs as this will only result in premature failure of the replacement battery & will invalidate the warranty. If a standard flooded battery is fitted to a Start-Stop vehicle it will most definitely fail very early depending on driving patterns. Failure could be within 2-4 months of installation. This type of battery failure will lead to a loss of vehicle functions (including Start-Stop). It will also mean considerable inconvenience for the customer and dissatisfaction with the replacement battery.
Can't find what you're looking for? In most cases we are able to trace your vehicle by accessing an online database. From here we can tell the make, model, engine size and equipment level of your car, mpv, 4x4 or van and match up the correct battery.
Call 03300 412 187 and speak to one of our advisors today.
Lines Open: 9:30am - 5:00pm Mon/Fri.