Sterling Pro-Charge Ultra 12v 30Amp 3 Output Battery Charger
The latest in battery chargers with plenty of well thought out useful features. The unit has clear digital displays on the front which show information about the voltage and current supplies. Easy to install & wire up beause of its simple output screw terminals. The Pro Charge Ultra has 11 different charging characteristics for corresponding types of batteries: Gel, AGM, sealed, open, calcium LiFePO4. If these should not suffice there is 1 customizable setting which the user can set themselves - simply enter the absorption and float voltages then press enter and the settings save.
- 12 v 30 amp model
- Input voltage range 90-270 v 40-70 hz
- Power Factor at 230 v 0.976
- Efficiency 90.4%
- Full load current (110/230v) 9.8/4.6
- Ripple noise (R.M.S.) 14mv
- Ground leakage 0.5 ma
- Generator/ mains power required to run unit (watts)
- 12 v 30 amp approx 450 watts
- volt metre accuracy +/- 1%
- amp metre accuracy +/- 1%
- 11 pre programmed battery curves including Lifep04.
- 1 custom set, can be set from charger, no need for computer.
- 2 x digital meters for current and voltage measurement.
- 1 x power meter to show what reserve power left on the unit.
- PFC, active, up to 0.99 pf, ensuring efficient power conversion, up to almost 90% as opposed toabout 50% for older non PFC technology.
- New synchronised rectification output as opposed to diode output, giving up to a extra 10% efficiency
- De-sulphation auto cycle built into software.
- New, low activity, standby mode to increase battery life.
- Battery health program every 7-10 days.
- Multiple speed fan control to reduce unnecessary fan noise experienced by the customer, even though the new extreme efficiency reduces the need for fans, at high ambient temperatures (40-50 deg c) fans would still be required to ensure operation.
- Primary (processor digitally controlled) and an emergency backup secondary (analogue controlled) high voltage trip.
- 32 L.E.D. information panel
- Internal scan and systems check
- Remote control option.
- Small footprint and light weight
- Include battery temperature sensor
- As with all our marine chargers all metals used are non ferrous